Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would a soundbar solve this issue?

• 14-02-2018 1:02am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭

I own a Samsung 55 inch smart TV, model ue55ju6400k.

I'm no audiophile but the sound mostly suits my needs. However, on occasion, I've noted that in some TV shows or movies, the volume of background noise or music in the show seems to be lost than the voices...

I've tried changing the audio to clear voice and that works but deadens the rest of the sound. It's also about having to reach for the remote to change the sound back.

So the question is, is this a TV sound issue that could be fixed with a soundbar?

Generally, are soundbar actually that good or just another marketing trick?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 650 ✭✭✭Mister Gooey

A sound bar will vastly improve the audio experience over the TV speakers. The sound bar will not be as good as a 5.1 separate sound system but you won't have speakers and speaker cable all over your room.

Advertisement