Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Just won the lotto........

• 14-02-2018 10:29am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,864 ✭✭✭

TWO letters from the DOSP, no not valentines cards, information sessions with Jobpath AND Seetec 4 days apart.

Not even one month back on the dole after I had the cheek to sign off to a trial to try and get fulltime work.

Maybe that's what I get for telling the truth about the TUS Programme....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Tenigate

If the work trial didn't work out, all the more reason you need Jobpath or Seetec.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,864 ✭✭✭jeffk

Tenigate wrote:
    If the work trial didn't work out, all the more reason you need Jobpath or Seetec.

Didn't know you know why I was let go and then can say that either of these processes would help this issue?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

jeffk wrote: »
    TWO letters from the DOSP, no not valentines cards, information sessions with Jobpath AND Seetec 4 days apart.

Not even one month back on the dole after I had the cheek to sign off to a trial to try and get fulltime work.

Maybe that's what I get for telling the truth about the TUS Programme....

Between JobPath and Seetec you’ll definitely get some kind of full time paid employment. Once your in a job, you’ll probably find it easier to get something that better suits you.
    One thing is for certain, being long term unemployed is a thing of the past now.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

So they are helping you out with finding a job and your complaining about it.........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,864 ✭✭✭jeffk

jonnycivic wrote:
    So they are helping you out with finding a job and your complaining about it.........

First I've only last year I done my time in Seetec so could write a book on their "help" in finding work

The problem I have is how or why am I meant to do Seetec and jobpath,surely one and the same

Thought I'd be back in TUS to finish that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

OP unsure what your query is here? Is this a thread to complain, or is there a specific issue you need help with?
    Feel fre to reopen a new thread if there is a query you want to ask about.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement