Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

What age does a car have to be to qualify for classic insurance?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭damon5

unkel wrote: »
    I have no idea. But I can add on extra classic cars for €100 per year each fully comprehensive. I'm liking that :)
    Thats some good info to know,with prices like that with fully comp in that respect would be more than enough,if i changed to classic next couple of years when my car hits the 20 mark its march 99 at the mo would my NCB i built up the last 9 years continue cheers... .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

liam7831 wrote: »
    AXA told me 25 yrs minimum

axa used to do 15 year old cars, but changed it to 20 recently when i checked. But the the driver needs to be at least 25 if that's what they meant?

Advertisement