Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LTV rate with ABI

• 14-02-2018 4:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,419 ✭✭✭

I took my mortgage out with about a 83% LTV and 2 year fixed (AIB). 2 year fixed is now nearly up at which point my balance will leave me with a LTV of about 78% (even without thinking about house prices). The T&C of my mortgage are below.

I'm assuming the variable rate I'll be offered will be the >80% rate rather than the 50-80% rate yeah?

At the end of your fixed interest rate period, you will have the option of moving to:
    (a) a new fixed interest rate and period, (if offered by us at that time); or
    (b) a variable interest rate, at our then prevailing rates applicable to your mortgage loan.

Advertisement