Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Filming location in Dublin?

Options
  • 14-02-2018 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, we’re looking to shoot an upcoming short film in Dublin featuring a nightclub scene and I was wondering if anyone knew of any such locations that might be receptive to that kind of thing. We’re not really working with a budget, so preferably the place would allow us to film without charging us in exchange for a special thanks in the credits (and maybe the crew having a few cocktails afterwards).

Has anyone shot in similar venues around Dublin before, and are there any particular places where I might have some luck? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

I could be wrong, but I'd say it would be hard to get a business like a nightclub to go out of their way for you for free.
    Best option would be to find a mate with a connection.

Advertisement