Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Borris House

Options
  • 14-02-2018 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi there, I am having my wedding in Borris House later this year. Has anyone experience of having a meal the evening before there? Also any general feedback would be appreciated regarding suppliers etc :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Gemma1982

Hi there, I am having my wedding in Borris House later this year. Has anyone experience of having a meal the evening before there? Also any general feedback would be appreciated regarding suppliers etc :)

I was bridesmaid for a wedding there. We had dinner the evening before in the Step House Hotel across the road. The food there was amazing! Would highly recommend

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Are you asking do they do a meal the evening before? I think that they leave the catering upto you to choose. The Step house across the road is also a very good location for food. I can recommend a caterer who can offer what you require and of course a dj!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 AutumnBride

Yes well I have been advised that we can do it in the house, just interested to know what the options might be :)

Advertisement