Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Browser ?

Options
  • 14-02-2018 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭

Hi all noticed lately with chrome , streams etc have been stopping randomly and not working right .

which browser is best ? firefox , chrome , opera etc ?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I moved back to Firefox while ago after having some trouble with Chrome (mainly with Boards for some reason), and like it. Quick, plenty of addons and doesn't use that much resources (though i can't really remember how the others compare in that area).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

Kiith wrote: »
    I moved back to Firefox while ago after having some trouble with Chrome (mainly with Boards for some reason), and like it. Quick, plenty of addons and doesn't use that much resources (though i can't really remember how the others compare in that area).

Thanks kiith , ( i think its adblock thats affecting my performance) il give firefox a go :D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

I use Opera now and quite like it. Used to always use Firefox but was a bit annoyed when most addons were disabled in the latest release.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Kiith wrote: »

Just curious,

You say you moved back to Firefox, what made you move away from it in the first place that isn't an issue now?

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭TiGeR KiNgS

Just curious,

You say you moved back to Firefox, what made you move away from it in the first place that isn't an issue now?

I think Chrome was a lot faster up until recently when Firefox closed the distance with there new release ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,707 ✭✭✭Worztron

I like Firefox ESR as it's still compatible with all the old addons.

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

• Registered Users Posts: 5,481 ✭✭✭swoofer

try Vivaldi. gets good reports in web user

Advertisement