Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alarm upgrade quote i recieved...

Options
  • 15-02-2018 12:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Is there anyone available to have a scan over this and tell me what they think please? I have an old HKC installed but i'm looking to upgrade. I can pm it.

Cheers.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2 R.homesecure

Boooourns wrote: »
    Hi,

Is there anyone available to have a scan over this and tell me what they think please? I have an old HKC installed but i'm looking to upgrade. I can pm it.

Cheers.

Hi, feel free to pm me and I can give you a hand !

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Boooourns wrote: »
    Hi,

Cheers.

If you want to PM it to me I'll take a look for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭janja

Hubby installs alarms if you pm me I can show it to him

• Registered Users Posts: 3,855 ✭✭✭budgemook

Also wouldn't mind someone checking a quote for me, would someone be able to help me out?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Sure. PM me and I'll take a look at it for you.

• Advertisement
Advertisement