Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish in nz heafing for oz

Options
  • 15-02-2018 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭

Well lads and ladies ive 7 months done on a working holiday in new zealand and im considering moving across to australia shortly. Just wondering do i have to apply differently for my working holiday thsn i would in ireland?
    I have return flights booked for the end of june from nz to home would they do to show i have either sufficient funds or return flights booked?
    I currently have a tourist visa for Australia would thst affect me applying for a working holiday?
    Also i looled up the pricing for the visa if i pay in euros its over €300 but if i pay in NZD its only $15, any advice for me as i want to keep as straight as possible.

Better living everyone

Advertisement