Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long does it take for mortgage account to appear on current account?

Options
  • 15-02-2018 10:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭

We recently set up a joint current account. Last week I requested to add our mortgage account to 365 in order to view the mortgage account. i'm just curious as to when this mortgage account should appear. 

Thanks 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jane

We recently set up a joint current account. Last week I requested to add our mortgage account to 365 in order to view the mortgage account. i'm just curious as to when this mortgage account should appear. 

Thanks 
    Hi Markus Pitiful Packer,

Thanks for your post here on Boards.

It usually takes five business to add an account to view online. We'd advise you to check your inbox for any messages we may have sent in relation to this.

Please also check that's your name, address and DOB are identical to the existing account you have online, as if there are any differences, the request may be rejected.

If you have checked and everything is in order, you can send a message from the service desk on 365 online, by choosing to 'Ask a Question', and an advisor will be happy to help and check this out.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.
    Thanks again, Jane

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭q85dw7osi4lebg

Thanks Jane 

Advertisement