Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I buy a Maneki-neko? (fortune cat)

Options
  • 15-02-2018 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

It's one of those waving cats that asian restaurants and shops often have.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,214 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

I'm not 100% sure they have them but there is a stall in Georges Street Arcade that sells little asian knick knacks, accessories etc. They might have them there.

Edit: if I pass by at lunch time, I'll have a look :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

asia market drury street

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,214 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

miamee wrote: »
    I'm not 100% sure they have them but there is a stall in Georges Street Arcade that sells little asian knick knacks, accessories etc. They might have them there.

Edit: if I pass by at lunch time, I'll have a look :)

Didn't see any there, I walked through earlier.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭prinzeugen

There is a place in Rathmines that did sell them. Its just up from Dominos pizza. They may still have them.

They are a mobile repair/LED sign shop that sold waving cats for some reason!

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭ra0044

There is a place in the Ilac shopping centre that sells them. It's right in the middle. Lots of them.in the window all waving.

• Advertisement
Advertisement