Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage application

• 15-02-2018 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi guys,

My husband and I are looking to apply for a house mortgage. He started a new job 3 months ago. I know banks in general ask for 6 months but be can provide documents stating that he’s not on probation, and he is full time, permanent hired. It’s the same business sector.
    Was anyone in this type of situation?

Thank you and sorry if any mistakes were made.

Andreea

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi AndreeaD, welcome to Boards. I've moved your thread across to the Banking forum where people should be better positioned to help with your query.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Trish56

Hi Andreaa,
    Once your husband is in continuous employment in the same sector for over 12 months and not on probation, this should not be a problem. permanent tsb will accept 6 months continuous employment most other lenders are 12 months.

AndreeaD wrote: »
    Hi guys,

My husband and I are looking to apply for a house mortgage. He started a new job 3 months ago. I know banks in general ask for 6 months but be can provide documents stating that he’s not on probation, and he is full time, permanent hired. It’s the same business sector.
    Was anyone in this type of situation?

Thank you and sorry if any mistakes were made.

Andreea

Advertisement