If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

49 - 55" Advice / Options

Options
  • 15-02-2018 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi All, 

First post on boards - I was wondering if there were any good offers for TV's around this size that can be delivered to Dublin (just moved here and our house needs something for the front room). 

Price range would be around €450 - 550 if possible.

Appreciate any help you can give us with this. 

Thanks,
    C+P

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

senturpapa wrote: »
    Hi All, 

First post on boards - I was wondering if there were any good offers for TV's around this size that can be delivered to Dublin (just moved here and our house needs something for the front room). 

Price range would be around €450 - 550 if possible.

Appreciate any help you can give us with this. 

Thanks,
    C+P
    Hi Senturpapa,

Honoured that your first post on Boards is to us - Many thanks :D

If it was me I would head straight to the LG 49UJ630 which is a super TV at just £449 / €499 ( The euro price includes delivery & our 6 year warranty) - this is a 4K smart TV with Saorview and a really good satellite tuner built in as well:
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-202917-400136.aspx

If you could stretch the budget slightly then I can do a mega Boardie special for you on the Samsung UE55MU6400 which is currently €769 - for a limited period I can do these on a Boardie special at €629 again including delivery and 6 year warranty):
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-202603-ue55mu6400.aspx

If the 55" is too large or too expensive then look at the 49" version - again just at the moment I can do a sneaky Boardie deal on the 49MU6400 at just €539 reduced from €599:
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-202612-ue49mu6400.aspx

If you need a bracket to match any of the above just drop us a line and I'll work you out a further discount on a Boardie bundle.

Keep us posted and welcome to Boards again :)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

If you could stretch the budget slightly then I can do a mega Boardie special for you on the Samsung UE55MU6400 which is currently €769 - for a limited period I can do these on a Boardie special at €629 again including delivery and 6 year warranty):
    Sorry to Hijack but id be interested in this also - Can you pm me?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

neacy69 wrote: »
    Hi Neacy69.

If you want to go for one of the above 55MU6400 and the boardie special price just drop me your contact number in a PM and we can give you a buzz for details.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

PM Sent

PM Sent
    Cheers Neacy69.

I will drop you a reply as soon as I can.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 elizabeth_d

If this is still available I would be interested too?
    Many thanks.

If this is still available I would be interested too?
    Many thanks.
    Hi Elizabeth_d.

The above was only for a limited time but I can just about squeeze one last one out to you at the 629 Euro.

If you want to go for one drop me your contact number in a PM and we will give you a call.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.