Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Billing issue with eir mobile boradband

Options
  • 15-02-2018 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭

I have a billing issue with eir mobile broadband. 

I cancelled my account at the start of January and the rep I talked to told me it was effective from then on and my account was closed. I could not log on to the account after that on myEir as I got "[font=arial, sans-serif]This account is no longer active".[/font]
    2 days ago I got a bill in the post for 19.99 even though I could not use the account since January and it was closed.

I have cancelled the direct debit with my bank, but deceided I would follow up.

I talked to an Eir mobile customer care rep on the phone yesterday and was told I was told it was a bill dispute and that I would need to email customer care with the details.
    The email address I was given is customercare@eirmobile.ie

I emailed them yesterday and the email bounced with the error:
    "Your message can't be delivered because delivery to this address is restricted.[font=arial, sans-serif] "[/font]

Can someone give me the correct email address or how can I proceed ?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

deadl0ck wrote: »

I cancelled my account at the start of January and the rep I talked to told me it was effective from then on and my account was closed. I could not log on to the account after that on myEir as I got "[font=arial, sans-serif]This account is no longer active".[/font]
    2 days ago I got a bill in the post for 19.99 even though I could not use the account since January and it was closed.

I talked to an Eir mobile customer care rep on the phone yesterday and was told I was told it was a bill dispute and that I would need to email customer care with the details.

"Your message can't be delivered because delivery to this address is restricted.[font=arial, sans-serif] "[/font]

Thanks
    Hi deadl0ck ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

Thanks
    Hi deadl0ck ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas
    Just to follow up to the thread and let everyone know that Thomas sorted this for me.

Thanks again Thomas!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Thanks
    Hi deadl0ck ,

Thanks 

Thomas
    Just to follow up to the thread and let everyone know that Thomas sorted this for me.

Thanks again Thomas!
    No problem at all, happy to help.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement