Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sennheiser PXC 550 (noise cancelling)

• 16-02-2018 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Looking for some advice on noise cancelling headphones. I bought the Sennheiser PXC 550 during the week and have been using them since. I am a bit disappointed with the noise cancelling aspect. The main user case for them was to block out an open office environment but I don’t think they're doing a great job as I can still hear people chatting in the office.

This is my first pair of noise cancelling headphones so maybe I was expecting too much from them? Are there any noise cancelling headphones that are better at blocking out voices and an open office environment?

I am thinking I might return them and get a different model like the sony wm 1000xm2?

Any help would be really appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭AllForIt

Sounds bad for such an expensive pair of nc headphones. Are you sure you've got the nc feature turned on? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭neonman

They are on alright. I thought the same and tested them a few times, with it always on or the option to adjust it via the app and didn't think they were great at all, the wife tried them and thought the same, they were poor for the cost of them.

I'm returning them anyway. Thinking of trying either Sony or Bose.

Advertisement