If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardsie Deal Please

Options
  • 16-02-2018 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭

I’m looking for a new TV.

58” or thereabouts, freesat and freeview. 10bit HDR. Picture quality is top priority.

The Panny TX58EX750 looks like it would fit the bill if the picture is as good as my TX50CX802. What’s the best price you can do?

If there is anything else that would tick the boxes let me know. Happy to take a spin to Belfast for an in store only deal. A keenly priced open box deal might work too!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

stimpson wrote: »
    I’m looking for a new TV.

58” or thereabouts, freesat and freeview. 10bit HDR. Picture quality is top priority.

The Panny TX58EX750 looks like it would fit the bill if the picture is as good as my TX50CX802. What’s the best price you can do?

If there is anything else that would tick the boxes let me know. Happy to take a spin to Belfast for an in store only deal. A keenly priced open box deal might work too!
    Hi Stimpson.

The 58EX750 is a very nice television indeed. Currently priced at £999.00

I don't have one of the 58" on display as I only have the one here in store is brand new boxed.

There is also the Samsung 55MU7000 which would tick all the boxes priced at £799.00 (I have one of these on display)
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202594-ue55mu7000.aspx

We also have manged to get an ex repair 55KS7000 which we are clearing for just £499 or 549.00 Euro (I would need to check if we have a box for this for shipping as it may need collected from the Belfast store).
    http://www.samsung.com/uk/tv/KS7000/

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭AmilcarAlho

Jumping on this as I'm looking for a 4k TV to go with a Xbox one. If the ks7000 is not taken I'd be interested. What warrany for this one?

Jumping on this as I'm looking for a 4k TV to go with a Xbox one. If the ks7000 is not taken I'd be interested. What warrany for this one?
    I'll keep you in mind AmilcarAlho.

It may needed picked up from us here at the Belfast store and i will need to check on the warranty as its ex-repair.

Thanks! If not this one, Im interested in other open box deals for a 55 decent 4k with good HDR.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭stimpson

Thanks Kenny. I’ll pass on the KS anyway. Will do some comparison on the MU7000 over the weekend and get back to you.

• Advertisement

Thanks Kenny. I’ll pass on the KS anyway. Will do some comparison on the MU7000 over the weekend and get back to you.
    No problem at all Stimpson.

Let me know once you have had a check.

Any updates on the warranty for the KS7000?

Any updates on the warranty for the KS7000?
    Hi AmilcarAlho.

There would only be a 3 month warranty on the 55KS7000.

It would also need collected from the Belfast store as we do not have the correct packing for shipping.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.