Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Went over data CAP\Threshold

Options
  • 16-02-2018 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi Eir, 

I have a similar story to others _ we are a business with 3 phones with Eir for the last number of years. However last year I went over a CAP\Threshold I didnt know about and was hit with a huge bill. 
    Can you please take a look and see if you can help? 

Thank you,Cathal 

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭kanoute696

kanoute696 wrote: »
    Hi Eir, 

I have a similar story to others _ we are a business with 3 phones with Eir for the last number of years. However last year I went over a CAP\Threshold I didnt know about and was hit with a huge bill. 

Thank you,Cathal 
    forgot to mention my contract is up on all three contracts and am looking to renew - some goodwill would be nice. 

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,898 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

Airwire recently started offering their services on the OpenEir Network. They offer a variety of fibre speeds ranging from 1tb allowance up to a 5tb allowance. You can also add an extra 500 gigs of data for 10 euros on whatever plan you choose. I'm seriously considering going with these guys when my contract is up as Eir do not offer anything other than a 1tb strict fair usage policy across all fibre plans and services.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

kanoute696 wrote: »
    Hi Eir, 

Thank you,Cathal 
    Hi kanoute696 ,

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

Advertisement