Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 Arena "The Premium Club"

Options
  • 16-02-2018 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭

Hi Guys,
    I'm going tomorrow with my daughter to the x-factor concert for her birthday. I was trying to book dinner in the premium club as I did before by just calling them and they put my name down, but when I called this week they said I needed to be a member or Know a member. I was going to become a member but it costs too much. Does anyone have a membership that they would email the 3 arean my name? I will pay for it. I just want to try and make a fuss of my Daughter. 
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭exilec

Food not great , expensive and very small menu . Maybe think about booking a table in the Gibson across from it ??

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Doc el brown

exilec wrote: »
    Food not great , expensive and very small menu . Maybe think about booking a table in the Gibson across from it ??

Hi,
    Thanks for the reply. Your right. I saw a load of people going in the premium door last night and I asked them could I go in with them and they said yea no probs. Had a burger and chips and MY daughter had some chicken tenders and chips. Two pints of orange and was over 50€ for average food tbh. Was handy though cos before the show started they brought us to our seats. It was a different experience but I wouldn't pay for the yearly membership. My daughter was really impressed 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 5,511 ✭✭✭Wheety

Over €50 for that :eek:

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

Over €50 for that

Wait till you see the annual cost of membership! :eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

Had a burger and chips and MY daughter had some chicken tenders and chips. Two pints of orange and was over 50€ for average food tbh.

Christ!!
    Wait till you see the annual cost of membership! :eek::eek::eek:

How much is the annual cost? :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,990 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

Bummer1234 wrote: »

How much is the annual cost? :eek:

It's POA. That means that they want too much

http://thepremiumclub.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭ignorance is strength

Isn’t it ~€2k? From pictures online it looks like a strip club.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement