Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SOUND CELLAR REFUSING TO REFUND RANDY NEWMAN TIX

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69,018 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Ticket T&Cs require the physical tickets returned in these cases - much as it doesn't fix it now you shouldn't have posted them back. You now have no proof of holding the tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Echoplex

you cant expect the retailer to give you money without any proof of purchase.
    Tommy fully accepts that the six tickets were purchased by our friend.
    Remember four of them have his name hand written on the back.
    why don't you have a receipt and why did you send them un-registerd, I don't understand that part
    Registration cannot provide insurance. Nor Express post. There is no insured An Post option.

Sound Cellar gets tickets from Aiken directly. This avoids TM charges. They are sold in the shop for Cash only. This is to avoid Card charges, and perhaps to keep the money separate from normal till flow. It has been THE best place to buy great tickets. Note four of ours, 1,2, 3, 4.

I have no doubt Peter Aiken will not demand payment for four missing tickets for a cancelled show where the seller accepts the identify of the single buyer.
    But currently Sound Cellar will not refund nor promise to refund.

DD

• Registered Users Posts: 69,018 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Echoplex wrote: »
    I have no doubt Peter Aiken will not demand payment for four missing tickets for a cancelled show where the seller accepts the identify of the single buyer.
    But currently Sound Cellar will not refund nor promise to refund.

You assume here.

You no longer hold the only proof of purchase you had. You have received all the advice you can get and this forum does not tolerate circular arguments.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement