Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singing/Performing lessons

Options
  • 16-02-2018 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi lads,

I did a search of the forum but I don’t see any relevant posts from the last few years.

Is there anywhere in Waterford that a total beginner can go and get singing lessons? I’m pretty bad to be fair and I don’t want to go somewhere they would expect a certain level to begin with! I also would want one to one lessons.

Would appreciate any suggestions :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭aziz

GunnerBlue wrote: »
    Hi lads,

I did a search of the forum but I don’t see any relevant posts from the last few years.

Is there anywhere in Waterford that a total beginner can go and get singing lessons? I’m pretty bad to be fair and I don’t want to go somewhere they would expect a certain level to begin with! I also would want one to one lessons.

Would appreciate any suggestions :)
    Try WAMA out on the dunmore road, if they don't do it themselves they probably put you in contact with someone one does

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Tallcarrie

Another great place to start is Waterford Youth Arts who have a wide variety of arts options

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭GunnerBlue

Thanks guys, I’ll check those out.

:)

Advertisement