Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

trying to buy concert tickets for the uk

Options
  • 17-02-2018 2:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

gig is sold out in the uk but trying to find a way to see if anyone could be selling tickets?

editors are playing in march and want to go for my 30th

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭spindex

Look for editors fan sites and ask there if anyone has a spare ticket.
    MS291988 wrote: »
    gig is sold out in the uk but trying to find a way to see if anyone could be selling tickets?

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭ts_editor

I had an un-used presale code for these small album-preview shows.
    All small venues - would be cool for a birthday.

I'd expect Belfast and Dublin dates to be announced for later in the year, when the new album is released proper.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

MS291988 wrote: »

thanks

Scarlet Mist are face value only and I believe don't charge for their services. Twickets are face value with a charge for using them (and require a UK postcode so probably not an option). You can start a topic on Toutless as well if you like for UK gigs but usually we don't has as much traffic for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Toast wrote: »
    You can start a topic on Toutless as well if you like for UK gigs but usually we don't has as much traffic for them.

The tickets for the Editors tour will be ID checked on the night so they could be hard to come by .

From terms and conditions
    The name of the lead booker will be printed on each ticket.
    The lead booker must be in attendance and photo ID checks will be made on entry into the venue. If the ID does not match entry will be refused.
    If you are booking more than one ticket your guest must arrive at the concert at the same time as you. Failure to do so will result in the guest being turned away.
    Failure to adhere the terms and conditions may result in the customer's order being cancelled. There are no exceptions to this rule.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

Good to know. Yep that would stop us doing them and probably all the other people I mentioned too.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement