If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mini Hi System & TV

Options
  • 17-02-2018 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

I posted an 'Ask a Q' here this wed but for some reason, it did not appear on the site.
    Phoned Darren on Thurs, all detailed taken but he could not give me a Boardie price as Kenny was away.
    Phoned yesterday Fri, Darren was in turn away and Kenny was not available to answer the phone.
    No luck so far!

So I try again here.
    Looking for the following to be delivered to Dub:

1. TV Pana TX50EX750B
    2. Marantz MCR611 Apple green
    3. Monitor Audio Bronze 2 white
    4. Bracket Btech BT77 white
    5. Speakers Q Acoustic 2010i graphite

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,458 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

I posted an 'Ask a Q' here this wed but for some reason, it did not appear on the site.
    Phoned Darren on Thurs, all detailed taken but he could not give me a Boardie price as Kenny was away.
    Phoned yesterday Fri, Darren was in turn away and Kenny was not available to answer the phone.
    No luck so far!

So I try again here.

1. TV Pana TX50EX750B
    Hi mangrovejacks,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you and for the hassle you've had getting a price!

Darren has already been speaking to you and I've had a look at the pricing. The best pricing we can do on that would be £1420. The TV is not normally shippable but i have one available from stock I can ship with an increased shipping price of £13.05.

Let me know if you would like to go ahead with that.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 17 mangrovejacks

No luck so far!

So I try again here.

1. TV Pana TX50EX750B
    Hi mangrovejacks,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you and for the hassle you've had getting a price!

Darren has already been speaking to you and I've had a look at the pricing. The best pricing we can do on that would be £1420. The TV is not normally shippable but i have one available from stock I can ship with an increased shipping price of £13.05.

Kind regards

David
    Thanks for getting back David.

I take it £1420 is inclusive of shipping?

I received a VIP offer thro email from RS and would like to avail the £30 off any bracket offer: https://www.richersounds.com/information/vip_vouchers?utm_source=emailmarketing&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20180215__tv__av_actives&utm_content=2018-02-17

Also I would like to add:
    6. In Ear Headphones Sony at MDREX650 at £29 (VIP price): https://www.richersounds.com/promotions/febpromo-portables/sony-in-ear-mic-headphones.html

If the above is acceptable, I would like to go ahead today.

Regards

• Company Representative Posts: 4,458 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

No luck so far!

So I try again here.

1. TV Pana TX50EX750B
    Hi mangrovejacks,

Kind regards

David

I received a VIP offer thro email from RS and would like to avail the £30 off any bracket offer: https://www.richersounds.com/information/vip_vouchers?utm_source=emailmarketing&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20180215__tv__av_actives&utm_content=2018-02-17

6. In Ear Headphones Sony at MDREX650 at £29 (VIP price): https://www.richersounds.com/promotions/febpromo-portables/sony-in-ear-mic-headphones.html

Regards
    Hi mangrovejacks,

That price is inclusive of shipping. I can do the headphones at £29 however the £30 off brackets and racks are only for TV brackets. Do you need a TV bracket as well for the Panasonic?

The total price is: £1449.

If you would like to go ahead with that please PM me with your contact number and I can process the order for you.

Kind regards

David

No luck so far!

So I try again here.

1. TV Pana TX50EX750B
    Hi mangrovejacks,

Kind regards

David

Regards
    Hi mangrovejacks,

That price is inclusive of shipping. I can do the headphones at £29 however the £30 off brackets and racks are only for TV brackets. Do you need a TV bracket as well for the Panasonic?

If you would like to go ahead with that please PM me with your contact number and I can process the order for you.

Kind regards

David
    OK David,
    Pls add:
    7. Jays a Jays Five: +GBP15

I would like to avail the VIP offer for 10 OFF (when over 100 spend) and free platinum hdmi cable : https://www.richersounds.com/information/vip_vouchers?utm_source=emailmarketing&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20180215__tv__av_actives&utm_content=2018-02-17

Total payable gbp1454

Pls could advise on delivery date thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 17,279 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

No luck so far!

So I try again here.

1. TV Pana TX50EX750B
    Hi mangrovejacks,

Kind regards

David

Regards
    Hi mangrovejacks,

Kind regards

David
    OK David,
    Pls add:
    7. Jays a Jays Five: +GBP15

I would like to avail the VIP offer for 10 OFF (when over 100 spend) and free platinum hdmi cable : https://www.richersounds.com/information/vip_vouchers?utm_source=emailmarketing&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20180215__tv__av_actives&utm_content=2018-02-17

Total payable gbp1454

Pls could advise on delivery date thanks
    Hey Mangrovejacks.

That would be no problem using those vouchers on your order.

Delivery time is usually 3-5 working days but can happen sooner.
    Our courier would be in touch via text to confirm the delivery date.

If you are happy to go ahead I will ask David to call you for some details.

• Advertisement

Thanks Kenny,
    my contact details have been taken by Darren.
    Pls get David to phone me asap to sort out the payment.

Pls note the preferred colour for speaker, bracket & MCR611.

Regards,

Pls could you advise on which items would be under 6 year warranty by Richer Sounds?

Thanks Kenny,

Regards,
    I will have David or Darren call you straight away.

Thanks Kenny,

Regards,
    Hi David - additional details emailed.
    Pls could you acknowledge receipt as I wasn't sure the correct email address used.
    I am unable to PM as I have less than 25 post in this website.

Thanks Kenny,

Regards,
    Hi David - additional details emailed.
    Pls could you acknowledge receipt as I wasn't sure the correct email address used.
    I am unable to PM as I have less than 25 post in this website.
    Hi Mangrovejacks.

Thanks for emailing over the details.

Everything is looking good at this end.

We will drop you a little email on Monday once we have arranged collection of your order.

Thanks again and enjoying your weekend :D

• Advertisement

Kenny / David - pls could you beat this advertised price for

Sony WH1000XM2 (Black 400877)

Amazon is going for GBP250 delivered to Dublin
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B074ZRG5MN/?coliid=I2QMOB0225YFDZ&colid=869O1EK01EXH&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B074ZRG5MN/?coliid=I2QMOB0225YFDZ&colid=869O1EK01EXH&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it
    Hi Mangrovejacks.

I have had a check and once you log in and go to purchase these it recalculates the VAT to the Irish VAT a the £250 is a UK VAT.
    Total is then £256.25

I could offer to match this price  and offer them for £251.25 delivered.

Hi Mangrovejacks.

I have had a check and once you log in and go to purchase these it recalculates the VAT to the Irish VAT a the £250 is a UK VAT.
    Total is then £256.25

Thanks Kenny.
    I bought from yourself this Feb, 6. In Ear Headphones Sony at MDREX650 at £29 (VIP price).
    I would take another 3 if you are be able to offer it at the same price?

Hi Mangrovejacks.

Total is then £256.25

Thanks Kenny.
    I bought from yourself this Feb, 6. In Ear Headphones Sony at MDREX650 at £29 (VIP price).
    Hey Mangrovejacks.

Unfortunately the VIP deal on them as finished and they have went back to £39.95
    I could meet you half way on them at £34.95 each. However I only have two pairs of these left.

OK Kenny.

I would like to avail the GBP 10 off VIP Voucher: https://www.richersounds.com/information/vip_vouchers?utm_source=emailmarketing&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20180405__tv__actives&utm_content=2018-04-16

Pls could you do a total GBP 310 delivered to Dub?
    • Sony WH1000XM2 (Black 400877) x 1 set
    • Sony at MDREX650 x 2 sets

[*]

Regards

Hi Mangrovejacks.

Total is then £256.25

Thanks Kenny.
    Hey Mangrovejacks.

Unfortunately the VIP deal on them as finished and they have went back to £39.95
    I could meet you half way on them at £34.95 each. However I only have two pairs of these left.

OK Kenny.

I would like to avail the GBP 10 off VIP Voucher: https://www.richersounds.com/information/vip_vouchers?utm_source=emailmarketing&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20180405__tv__actives&utm_content=2018-04-16

Pls could you do a total GBP 310 delivered to Dub?
    • Sony WH1000XM2 (Black 400877) x 1 set
    • Sony at MDREX650 x 2 sets

[*]

Regards

Hi Mangrovejacks.

Total is then £256.25

Thanks Kenny.
    Hey Mangrovejacks.

[*]
    Hi mangrovejacks,

The absolute best price we could do on those would be £311.15 including shipping and with the VIP voucher. If you want to go ahead with that please PM me with your contact number and we'll get that sorted.

Kind regards

David

OK Kenny/David - I don't have my card today, will sort out payment this wed or thurs.
    Pls reserve the 3 items for me.
    Thanks

OK Kenny/David - I don't have my card today, will sort out payment this wed or thurs.
    Thanks
    No worries Mangrovejacks.

If you PM us with your full name and address we can get the items held for you.

Thanks

Email with details sent.  I did not have enough post in Boards.ie to pm here

Thanks

No problem, we'll get back to you asap.

• Advertisement

Thanks

David - pls email me the receipt once the payment is thro.  Thanks

Thanks

David - pls email me the receipt once the payment is thro.  Thanks
    Hey Mangrovejacks.

I have emailed you over a copy of your receipt.

Thanks again for your order.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.