Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cat c write off - am i insured

Options
  • 17-02-2018 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

I bought a cat c write off . stupidly never checked it . seemed perfect fresh nct. car drives perfect, but now I'm wondering am i covered .. my insurance company doesn no. and I'm not sure if they asked me was it a write off but if they did i obviously said no because i didn no it was.. am i still covered with my insurance ?? i don't know whether to tell them or else just get a new car? id really prefer not to get a new car but im worried it will cause trouble when I tell my insurance company

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Old Perry

If there's ever an issue they'll find out id say. Best case scenario would be tell them and hopefully they allow u to obtain an engineers report to say car is roadworthy. I've no experience of the matter though.

• Company Representative Posts: 112 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Lisa K

Hi lyons123, you would be better to contact your insurance company to discuss this matter. Lisa

Advertisement