Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Broadband down in Riverchapel & Courtown Co. Wexford?

Options
  • 17-02-2018 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭

Hi, broadband hasn't been working all day, resetting the router didn't work, either did connecting to the router and selecting 'connect to internet', wondering if it's down in the area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

it's been down for me since about 3am, was told by sky to expect it to be down until Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Liberal_irony

hairyslug wrote: »
    it's been down for me since about 3am, was told by sky to expect it to be down until Monday.

Useless gits told me that it'd be "back up soon"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Useless gits told me that it'd be "back up soon"

It's back it for us know, we are on the south side of the village

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Liberal_irony

hairyslug wrote: »
    It's back it for us know, we are on the south side of the village

North of it, far side of Gorey

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭thedarkroom

Same in Ballymoney. The phones were down all day and only came back late this afternoon. Internet never came back at all. Tried restarting modem but made no difference.
    Eir are useless with information and just keep referring people to technical duppprt either by phone or web link. Ever try it? You need time and patience and still come away with nothing.
    A bit of information would be very welcome.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 squishywelly

There was a burglary in the amusement arcade and they cut all the wires in the exchange on Friday night/Sat morning . The engineers have been there working since with the Gardaí. I’d say because there’s a investigation involved it’s been a slow process and it’s a big job too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi, broadband hasn't been working all day, resetting the router didn't work, either did connecting to the router and selecting 'connect to internet', wondering if it's down in the area?
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]

Hi all,

The support team have confirmed this issue was reported to us and affected over 3000 of our customers between Saturday and Sunday. This issue has now been resolved.

If you are still experiencing issues you would need to report this to our support team on 1890 260 260.

Thanks

Tracey

Advertisement