Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile Broadband

Options
  • 17-02-2018 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭

I am considering switching to Eir prepay mobile broadband. The 50gb 180day pass is very attractive as I am sick of topping up but have a few questions.

My current provider doesnt allow early renewal. So if my bundle runs out I have to pay out of bundle rates until the time period of the original bundle expires. My question is if I use the allowance in less than 180days may I simply buy a new bundle straight away. 

Secondly is there an auto renew option when the bundle expires. Ideally I want to put the sim in my mifi and forget about it but I do not want billpay

Finally do Eir apply any age verification measures automatically that I need to go through a process to remove

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

I am considering switching to Eir prepay mobile broadband. The 50gb 180day pass is very attractive as I am sick of topping up but have a few questions.

My current provider doesnt allow early renewal. So if my bundle runs out I have to pay out of bundle rates until the time period of the original bundle expires. My question is if I use the allowance in less than 180days may I simply buy a new bundle straight away. 

Secondly is there an auto renew option when the bundle expires. Ideally I want to put the sim in my mifi and forget about it but I do not want billpay

Finally do Eir apply any age verification measures automatically that I need to go through a process to remove

Thanks in advance
    Hi vectorvictor ,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

Yes, this is possible, If you run out within the 180 days it can be restarted manually by calling our support team.

There is no auto-renew if you run out within the 180 days. There is no age verification automatically applied, it is an optional add-on that you can avail of.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement