Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ATI Deferred Exams

Options
  • 17-02-2018 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I had to defer my 1st year Biz Mgt and Law exams last year at the last minute, I am registered to sit them in May but have no access to old lectures / revision workshops this year. I really think i need to at least attend the workshops to get myself back up to speed, the books don't seem to be sticking with me at all this year!! Does anyone know is there a way around this please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭nothing

I find ATI are very helpful if you email them, I'm not sure about access though.

I'd suggest logging into touchpoint and using the question/answer generator for examples, as well as using exam papers as a study tool. Even try googling topics for something where you're stuck on understanding, there are loads of resources out there.

Advertisement