Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Traveller: Life in the Marches - A ship of our own

1171819202123»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Dhinor retrieves TN from Evans room, just as suddenly and without further explanation as when Evan took it from Dhinor.

He looks it's over and makes sure it's returned to the condition it was in before Evan had it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

"Damnit Jim, I'm a doctor not a garage mechanic."

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Pter wrote: »
    Dhinor retrieves TN from Evans room, just as suddenly and without further explanation as when Evan took it from Dhinor.

He looks it's over and makes sure it's returned to the condition it was in before Evan had it.

Ooc : I wouldn't do that if I were you.....

"You're welcome!" Evan shouts after him, marvelling at how they found Dhinor a robosuit that would accommodate his breasts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭Fourier

The droids report back that the last of the pirates are dead.

Gospis turns to Verne as he enters.

"Okay I'm calling Blue high command, we'll get a tether ship out here and bring all of you to Blue low port and install an M-drive. The least we can do for you clearing a threat from our system."

He calls Blue high command....

OOC: Okay, end of first module, nicely done all. Story continues here:
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057860388

Advertisement