Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Complaint

Options
  • 18-02-2018 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I have generally never experienced a worse level of service in all my life. I am simply looking for some general phone and upgrade information and have tried both chat and messenger and both has been as appalling as the other. I have chatted to 5 agents now on chat over 2 separate days and the chats have just been ended with no communication sometimes and then the actual 2 agents I spoke with were so unhelpful and by the sounds of it had no knowledge of any mobile phone plans and then they too just ended the chats with no follow up. I work in customer service and in doing so I am on webchat and if I had treated any customer like the 5 of the agents had me I would well and truly be out of a job because there is no excuse for bad customer service ESPECIALLY when you work on the customer services team. I have truly never experienced anything like it and am actually in shock at how much Eir clearly do not care about there customers at all. The service is an absolute disgrace and I would not ever recommend joining them

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

OH Nooooo! wrote: »
    I have generally never experienced a worse level of service in all my life. I am simply looking for some general phone and upgrade information and have tried both chat and messenger and both has been as appalling as the other.  I have chatted to 5 agents now on chat over 2 separate days and the chats have just been ended with no communication sometimes and then the actual 2 agents I spoke with were so unhelpful and by the sounds of it had no knowledge of any mobile phone plans and then they too just ended the chats with no follow up. I work in customer service and in doing so I am on webchat and if I had treated any customer like the 5 of the agents had me I would well and truly be out of a job because there is no excuse for bad customer service ESPECIALLY when you work on the customer services team. I have truly never experienced anything like it and am actually in shock at how much Eir clearly do not care about there customers at all. The service is an absolute disgrace and I would not ever recommend joining them
    Hi OH Nooooo!,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

Advertisement