Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any good abandoned places around Sligo for Urbex?

Options
  • 18-02-2018 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Could anyone give me any suggestions where I could find any interesting abandoned places, also would anyone know if the unfinished Glasshouse has any simple access points. Let me make my intentions clear, I am just going in for a look and taking a photos for a page I run.
    Many thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭Vlove

Could anyone give me any suggestions where I could find any interesting abandoned places, also would anyone know if the unfinished Glasshouse has any simple access points. Let me make my intentions clear, I am just going in for a look and taking a photos for a page I run.
    Many thanks!

Ballisodare apartments (if you can get in)
    Sea field house in strandhill https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2055544264/2
    Ballisodare train station
    Also for the glass house, I wouldn't be sure!

• Registered Users Posts: 23 sligostandard

Vlove wrote: »
    Ballisodare apartments (if you can get in)
    Sea field house in strandhill
    Ballisodare train station
    Also for the glass house, I wouldn't be sure!
    The Ballisodare Apartments were a place I’d actually planned to go but I forgot about, I also saw pictures the train station which looked pretty interesting, and for the Sea Field house it’s the first I heard of it, thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭Vlove

The Ballisodare Apartments were a place I’d actually planned to go but I forgot about, I also saw pictures the train station which looked pretty interesting, and for the Sea Field house it’s the first I heard of it, thank you!

No bother, there's rumours that there's a demon lurking around sea field house since it was suppose to be cursed by this man Owen Phibbs, who owned the house at the time because he brought in Egypt stuff. There was suppose to be on going activity involved . Hope you can find the place as abandoned Ireland were the only ones to document the house !

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭waterboy15

Pm sent to op.

Advertisement