Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dermalogica

• 18-02-2018 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭

Hi can anyone recommend the best/ cheapest website to buy dermalogica products? Also is it cheaper in the USA? I will be going to new york soon so will buy over there if it is

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭waterfordgirl

Millies.ie is great, sign up to their newsletter and you'll get an email if theres discounts

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭Salthillprom

dmm82 wrote: »
    Hi can anyone recommend the best/ cheapest website to buy dermalogica products? Also is it cheaper in the USA? I will be going to new york soon so will buy over there if it is

You'll pick them up at the airport. At least that's what I hope to do as I am flying this week. You can order online and collect them from the desk in arrivals when you land home. I think if you order on www.theloop.ie you also get a 10% discount.

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭dmm82

You'll pick them up at the airport. At least that's what I hope to do as I am flying this week. You can order online and collect them from the desk in arrivals when you land home. I think if you order on www.theloop.ie you also get a 10% discount.

Thanks I can't see an option for dermalogica in the loops website though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭Salthillprom

dmm82 wrote: »
    Thanks I can't see an option for dermalogica in the loops website though :(

I’m pretty sure they have it as was in airport at wkend too.

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭dmm82

I’m pretty sure they have it as was in airport at wkend too.

Great thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement