Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

personal loan approval

Options
  • 18-02-2018 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

I was approved for a personal loan and submitted the signed loan documents in branch on Friday and was told that money will lodged into my account by Monday/Tuesday. I want know if I will also receive any letter posted out to me regarding the personal loan?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

funnystory wrote: »
    I was approved for a personal loan and submitted the signed loan documents in branch on Friday and was told that money will lodged into my account by Monday/Tuesday. I want know if I will also receive any letter posted out to me regarding the personal loan?

Thanks

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

Once you've applied and signed for the loan online any documents that would then be due to be sent out to you should then be sent to you through an email and not through the post. If any documents were to be sent out to you in the post you would specifically told about this by a lending adviser before the draw down of your loan.

Thanks again,
    Darren.  

Advertisement