Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cashback problem

Options
  • 19-02-2018 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 934 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I have been trying to enter the redemption code with the account no and phone number, all were entered correctly but I kept getting an email saying the details were invalid.
    I have now recieved an email stating that I have exceeded the maximum no. of times to redeem the code..

Can you help??

Rgds

Mike

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

mikep wrote: »
    Hi
    I have been trying to enter the redemption code with the account no and phone number, all were entered correctly but I kept getting an email saying the details were invalid.
    I have now recieved an email stating that I have exceeded the maximum no. of times to redeem the code..

Can you help??

Rgds

Mike
    Hi mikep, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. 

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are having with your code. Feel free to PM me your account details and existing code details and I'll have a look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement