Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

my.eir.ie not working for me

Options
  • 19-02-2018 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I got an email to say my bill is ready to view online. but when I go on to my.eir.ie, I can see the total on the dashboard, but clicking on View bill, or My Bills or My Profile, returns the footer of the website but no content. Is it down at the moment or is it just me?

Also, when I tried support, Web chat is unavailable. thought it was normally available during office hours?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Sesame wrote: »
    Hi,

I got an email to say my bill is ready to view online. but when I go on to my.eir.ie, I can see the total on the dashboard, but clicking on View bill, or My Bills or My Profile, returns the footer of the website but no content. Is it down at the moment or is it just me?

Also, when I tried support, Web chat is unavailable. thought it was normally available during office hours?
    Hi Sesame, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us today. 

I'm afraid we have no reports logged here for this issue. The online chat team may not always be available unfortunately as they can be very busy at times. The support team can be contacted directly on 1890 260 260, they'll be able to assist you further there. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Sesame

Hi,

I got cut off twice on your customer care line - 1905 while I was being transferred.
    I waited 40 minutes the second time.
    I just tried ringing back and get the customer care centre is now closed. It says its open until 8pm on your website.
    There's also some weird voice you may want to check on as the voice was not pleasant, during the call waiting music. I listened to it a few times while waiting.
    Please can I ask for a call back when its convenient on your side? I can PM my number. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Sesame wrote: »
    Hi,

I got cut off twice on your customer care line - 1905 while I was being transferred.
    I waited 40 minutes the second time.
    I just tried ringing back and get the customer care centre is now closed. It says its open until 8pm on your website.
    There's also some weird voice you may want to check on as the voice was not pleasant, during the call waiting music. I listened to it a few times while waiting.
    Please can I ask for a call back when its convenient on your side? I can PM my number. 
    I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you are having with getting through to us, I'll be sure to pass this feedback on for you. 

I'm afraid we are unable to arrange callbacks through our online channel here, our customer care team can do this for you on 1901.  

To contact our support team you would need to call 1890 260 260 directly or alternatively you can contact 1901 and you will get through to them.

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement