Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not Honoring Bundle Deal

Options
  • 19-02-2018 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

So before Christmas my wife and I decided we would upgrade our phones and create a bundle with our home broadband. The deal was 2 phones with 15GB plan and home broadband for €103 for 12 months and €143 for the second 12 months of the 24 month contract.

Since we have the phones we have yet to be charged the agreed amount, 3 bills, all different amounts!!

I have been on to Eir support on the phone and over chat now 5 times, twice of which I was hung up on.
    I have been promised twice by different agents that my bill would be as agreed.

I have kept all the names and dates for these calls and chats but after the standard 10-15 mins on hold today I was cut off!!

I was really impressed with this bundle and the voice and data service, but your customer experience is shocking , how can this company have customer service that is so bad.

I considering you not charging what was a agreed and breach of contract!!

Can someone please contact me??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

ck999 wrote: »
    So before Christmas my wife and I decided we would upgrade our phones and create a bundle with our home broadband. The deal was 2 phones with 15GB plan and home broadband for €103 for 12 months and €143 for the second 12 months of the 24 month contract.

Since we have the phones we have yet to be charged the agreed amount, 3 bills, all different amounts!!

I have been on to Eir support on the phone and over chat now 5 times, twice of which I was hung up on.

I have kept all the names and dates for these calls and chats but after the standard 10-15 mins on hold today I was cut off!!

I was really impressed with this bundle and the voice and data service, but your customer experience is shocking , how can this company have customer service that is so bad.

Hi ck999 ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 15 ck999

Hi ck999 ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas
    Thank you Thomas, can you confirm you got my PM please?

Hi ck999 ,

Thanks 

Thomas
    Thank you Thomas, can you confirm you got my PM please?
    I have received your PM and I will respond shortly.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 15 ck999

Hi Thomas,

While I thank you for your response over PM, you have not solved my issue. 

I am being overcharged as you have agreed on my current bill, telling to call 1901 (where I have been hung up on) if my bill is over next month  is not fixing my issue.

How can you not bill me as agreed? and why can you not fix this?

Hi Thomas,

While I thank you for your response over PM, you have not solved my issue. 

I am being overcharged as you have agreed on my current bill, telling to call 1901 (where I have been hung up on) if my bill is over next month  is not fixing my issue.

How can you not bill me as agreed? and why can you not fix this?
    I have advised you to contact our customer support team on 1901 because from looking at your account this is being dealt and has been escalated to a member of management internally. In order to get an update on this, you will need to give them a call.

Apologies but this cannot be dealt with through this channel.

Thanks

Thomas

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

It took me 12 months of calls and the involvement of comreg to sort out a similar issue.

Turned out I was given a package that didn't exist and the recording bore it out.
    While eir stood by the offer they had to credit my account to access account to deal with the overcharge.

It took me 12 months of calls and the involvement of comreg to sort out a similar issue.

Turned out I was given a package that didn't exist and the recording bore it out.
    While eir stood by the offer they had to credit my account to access account to deal with the overcharge.
    I'm glad to hear you've had this resolved.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement