Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Bill Request

Options
  • 19-02-2018 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi,

I recently received a letter from you informing me of a €7 / 17.5% price increase.  The letter said you value my custom and if I have any queries call the number listed.  I called on February 8th & asked why am I being charged more & offered less than what’s on your website.  I asked to be put on the €40 per month unlimited fibre, anytime UK, Ireland & mobile calls, that’s advertised on your website and every second bus stop.  The person I spoke to didn’t know about this offer & ultimately refused to let me avail of it.

Given this, I reluctantly had no choice but to move to a competitor.  I logged into my account last night and I was met with the following message “This account is no longer active” and I couldn’t access any of my past bills. Luckily I had saved my Feb 2018 bill.  Looking at it last night the rental period is to 04 Mar 18.  As I’ve moved provider I’m due a credit.

There’s been a charge query of €59.99 on my account since my first bill, 3 ½ years ago.  I rang up the first 3-4 months about it and each time I was told it would sorted by my next bill.  Each bill for the past 3 ½ years has told me it’s under investigation and should be resolved by my next bill.  Given this, I believe recouping a rental period credit would be difficult and as a result I have cancelled the direct debit.

I am requesting a final bill that deals with the charge query once and for all and a pro rata credit for the rental period, as I’ve moved provider.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

scolli wrote: »
    Hi,

I recently received a letter from you informing me of a €7 / 17.5% price increase.  The letter said you value my custom and if I have any queries call the number listed.  I called on February 8th & asked why am I being charged more & offered less than what’s on your website.  I asked to be put on the €40 per month unlimited fibre, anytime UK, Ireland & mobile calls, that’s advertised on your website and every second bus stop.  The person I spoke to didn’t know about this offer & ultimately refused to let me avail of it.

Given this, I reluctantly had no choice but to move to a competitor.  I logged into my account last night and I was met with the following message “This account is no longer active” and I couldn’t access any of my past bills. Luckily I had saved my Feb 2018 bill.  Looking at it last night the rental period is to 04 Mar 18.  As I’ve moved provider I’m due a credit.

There’s been a charge query of €59.99 on my account since my first bill, 3 ½ years ago.  I rang up the first 3-4 months about it and each time I was told it would sorted by my next bill.  Each bill for the past 3 ½ years has told me it’s under investigation and should be resolved by my next bill.  Given this, I believe recouping a rental period credit would be difficult and as a result I have cancelled the direct debit.

I am requesting a final bill that deals with the charge query once and for all and a pro rata credit for the rental period, as I’ve moved provider.

Thanks
    Hi scolli ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 16 scolli

I received an email on 08/03/18 telling my new bill is available to view online.  I logged in and I am still unable to view any bills.

Can you enable me to view my bills online or send me a paper copy of my final bill for my records?

The email stated that "Your bill amount is -20.22". As my account is in credit, can you please send me a cheque for 20.22.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

I received an email on 08/03/18 telling my new bill is available to view online.  I logged in and I am still unable to view any bills.

Can you enable me to view my bills online or send me a paper copy of my final bill for my records?

The email stated that "Your bill amount is -20.22". As my account is in credit, can you please send me a cheque for 20.22.

Thanks
    Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 scolli

Thanks
    PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Thanks
    PM sent
    Thanks. 

Thomas will come back to you soon through PM's.

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Advertisement
Advertisement