Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dark Skin gone screwy?

Options
  • 19-02-2018 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭

Whats the beef? You've only gone an fu*cked it up.

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi Zulu,

I've moved this thread to Help Desk. Can you give us more details as to what's changed? Could you send us a screenshot please?

Have you cleared cache and cookies? And what browser, OS, device, and version of the site are you using?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

Thanks Mark.
    I was using IE, which was my first and last mistake.
    Switched over to Firefox - all good.

Nothing to see here folks...

Boards.ie Employee

As long as you're happy to use FF :)

It seems to look OK to me here, but if you're happy to move on that's fine by me too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Not sure if this is the same issue, but I'm noticing some pages randomly display like the below screenshot - dark borders are gone. I'm using chrome and I cleared cache and cookies.

https://imgur.com/WR5Y6tm

Also: Just noticed the post reply button has disappeared when trying to write this comment!

Boards.ie Employee

Hi sheroman01,

Have you any Chrome add-ons installed?

Can I double check that you have Forum Skin set to Use Forum Default in the last option here. And also that the Dark Theme is selected here.

• Advertisement
Advertisement