Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mame Cab

Options
  • 19-02-2018 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭

ITEM: Mame Cab
    POST\COLLECTION: Collection
    PRICE: Free
    PAYMENT METHODS:N/A

Bought this from brownfinger a while back. used it as a mame cab in my room for a while (it's been in most of my cover videos at this stage :D )
    I wanted to move it to the game room but it's just too big for the space I've left so I stripped the CP and will build a new cab for it (or fit it in a smaller one if/when I can find one)
    Anyway, the old shell is free to go to anyone who wants it & can collect first (Kinvara / Galway)

20180219_151126.jpg

20180219_151141.jpg

20180219_151203.jpg

20180219_151200.jpg

Comments

Fair play Ollie,
    I put a lot of work into this back in the day and probably over engendered it .....
    Its over 13 years old and the paint still looks fresh!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Looks good ! A great start for someone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,915 ✭✭✭cursai

Ollie id be interested(very) in that but i wouldn't be able to collect immediately. are you in a hurry to get it out the door or can you wait a few weeks til i get a jeep or van.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭BGOllie

hey yeah. would like it gone asap really (this weekend or next week). can't really hold on to it for long . I'll have to put it up on advert if there's no takers by friday :(

BGOllie wrote: »
    hey yeah. would like it gone asap really (this weekend or next week). can't really hold on to it for long . I'll have to put it up on advert if there's no takers by friday :(

Would it fit in the back of a jeep do you think. Not a yummy mummy jeep. A proper one. lol

• Advertisement

cursai wrote: »
    Would it fit in the back of a jeep do you think. Not a yummy mummy jeep. A proper one. lol

I moved it in a pajaro sport LWB and it was just about doable ,

I moved it in a pajaro sport LWB and it was just about doable ,

Looks like the same type i can borrow. Secure the door with a few ropes.

Can you hold it for a week i'm not sure i can get up at the weekend but i'm 80% sure i can get a few hours to collect it in the next week or so.

hate to do this to ya but I can't hold it no. been stuck with stuff to many times in the past.

It's free so it really has to be first to collect gets it I'm afraid.

BGOllie wrote: »
    hate to do this to ya but I can't hold it no. been stuck with stuff to many times in the past.

It's free so it really has to be first to collect gets it I'm afraid.

Okay.:eek::eek::eek: I'll go up Saturday morning so. Will you send me your details. I'm leaving from Mullingar.

that's cool. I'll pm you details

• Advertisement

it's biiig though. that's the reason I'm moving it so I'm not sure if a jeep will do the job

still available. will go to Adverts tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭frasr

I'll take, I have the vivaro van, should fit in that and coming from Oranmore, so only out the road

perfect. I'll pm ya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

Is that a real MVS cab or a scratch build?

frasr wrote: »
    I'll take, I have the vivaro van, should fit in that and coming from Oranmore, so only out the road

Nooooooooooo!

gone :)
    thanks frasr

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement