Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant access certain accounts on 365

Options
  • 19-02-2018 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭

I have three different accounts on my 365 online. My current acc, my 12 month saving acc and my monthly easysaver acc. However when i log in I can click on the current account and see the detail list of lodgements etc but i cant click into either savings accounts. Is it possible to correct this problem?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,205 ✭✭✭cruizer101

I pretty sure that's just the way 365 works is the same for me, there is very limited functionality around savings accounts.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭woody84

cruizer101 wrote: »
    I pretty sure that's just the way 365 works is the same for me, there is very limited functionality around savings accounts.

My brother set up his 365 acc few months ago and he can view his savings acc. I have my acc few years now. Thought it may need upgrading or something maybe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

woody84 wrote: »
    I have three different accounts on my 365 online. My current acc, my 12 month saving acc and my monthly easysaver acc. However when i log in I can click on the current account and see the detail list of lodgements etc but i cant click into either savings accounts. Is it possible to correct this problem?
    Thanks

Hi woody84,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

The type of savings accounts that mentioned in your message would be some what restricted through 365 online. You should be able to see the balances and request a withdrawal from the accounts through 365 online but there wouldn't be a facility to view the transactions within your profile.

You can request an up to date statement to be sent out to you in the post for either savings account through the "Ask a question" section within the "Service Desk" tab on your 365 home page.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement