Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interview feedback

Options
  • 19-02-2018 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi I had an interview for a job that would really interest me on Friday the 9th of February.
    On Tuesday the following week the hiring manager rang me to say that he would like me to do a slightly different job but would I be interested, I said "yes I would" . And that if it was up to him I'd be hired straight away but he had to get approval first .
    He also said that he would get a lady from h/r to contact me about salaries but I haven't heard anything since . I was just wondering should I follow up and be proactive or should i wait .I do know the company in question does have a lot of layers of approval as it is a large company . But I want to still find out where I lie any suggestions would be appreciated .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,192 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

It has now been a week so ring them up. You did and interview, got offered another role and just wishing to see where things are at. :)

Advertisement