Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Going abroad and turas nua

• 20-02-2018 12:06am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I recently started under turas nua, I'm due to go abroad to my brothers wedding for two weeks in may, do I fill in a holiday form and my payment is suspended for two weeks or how does it work?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

Abroad300 wrote: »
    I recently started under turas nua, I'm due to go abroad to my brothers wedding for two weeks in may, do I fill in a holiday form and my payment is suspended for two weeks or how does it work?

Speak to your mentor, there’s a form to be completed.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Clockwork Owl

You're entitled to a certain amount of annual leave while in receipt of a jobseekers payment - three weeks, if memory serves.

Just make sure that you advise the welfare office and Turas Nua both, complete any forms the DEASP give you and you'll be grand.

Advertisement