Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paul Simon - RDS 13th July

Options
  • 20-02-2018 10:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,057 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

1 reason is James Taylor & Bonnie Raitt are supporting here, in most places in the UK they are not, JT is touring in the UK too with Bonnie as support.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭RolandGoose

If Hyde Park is 70e per ticket, its the same supporting line up there! Two poor venues for this gig!

If you wanna see this one, do yourself a favour and book a cheap flight to Manchester or Glasgow!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭Ficheall

What time do ye reckon the gig will be over at? I see it's doors at 4pm, and I want to catch a flight afterwards, so I'm wondering what a sensible flight time to book would be..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

Ficheall wrote: »
    What time do ye reckon the gig will be over at? I see it's doors at 4pm, and I want to catch a flight afterwards, so I'm wondering what a sensible flight time to book would be..

The curfew will be in the 10.30 - 11pm timeframe.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 raha

Hi, Gates open at 4.00pm on Friday 13 July for Paul Simon in the RDS.

What time will the music start or what is the latest time to arrive?

Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,769 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Bloody merchandise stand blocking view of stage for us standing plebs. Fecking hell 👿👿👿

• Registered Users Posts: 6,662 ✭✭✭Tombo2001

Aglomerado wrote: »
    Bloody merchandise stand blocking view of stage for us standing plebs. Fecking hell ������

Are you there?

Was thinking of heading over to look for a standing ticket, but that sounds pretty bad....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement