Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Day 2 bloods are fine

Options
  • 20-02-2018 11:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

So my day 2 bloods are perfect. Got my day 21 bloods done this morning. What normally happens if day 21 bloods are not OK and I haven't ovulated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Nerd Queen

Might be an indicator of PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome). That is one of the ways it can be caught.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭Jwacqui

Does anyone know I have PCOS and have been TTC for 9 months. I have requested bloods from my doctor. The form says: Renal, Rubella, Testosterone, FSH, Prolactin. Progesterone, TFT and FBC. What day of my cycle are these to be done? She never said.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Nerd Queen

Jwacqui wrote: »
    Does anyone know I have PCOS and have been TTC for 9 months. I have requested bloods from my doctor. The form says: Renal, Rubella, Testosterone, FSH, Prolactin. Progesterone, TFT and FBC. What day of my cycle are these to be done? She never said.

I usually get day 2 and day 21 bloods but not sure which are on what day

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭cornflake1

Jwacqui wrote: »

Those are the day 3 bloods. Called day 3 but can be done on days 2 to 4. Day 21 is progesterone only. At least that is how it was done for me.

Advertisement