Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sports hall/similar premises to rent?

Options
  • 20-02-2018 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi everyone,

I'm starting a small side business instructing spin and other fitness classes in the evenings and weekends but I don't really know where to start in terms of a premises.

Can anyone recommend some places to rent by the hour at a reasonable price? I'm thinking a gaa or rugby club might welcome the extra revenue and might even have some of the equipment I'll need.

Ideally I want somewhere on the Southside (Douglas/rochestown/carrigaline area).

Any advice ye can offer is much appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Strategy

Thanks ludo, I'll check it out. More suggestions are very welcome. Can't have too many options :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭ford2600

Strategy wrote: »
    Thanks ludo, I'll check it out. More suggestions are very welcome. Can't have too many options :)

http://kjstrengthandperformance.ie/

They used to have a girl renting the upstairs room for spinning up to 2 years ago; it was free when I was last there in March.

They also sometime had a group doing martial arts on floor of main gym.

The two lads running it are sound, wankerfree gym

Thanks Ford. Wankerfree is top priority 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭undertaker fan 88

blckrock hurling club rent out there hall by the hour.

• Advertisement

Thanks undertaker I'll check that out, could be an ideal location

Advertisement