Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eir VOIP SIP Settings

Options
  • 20-02-2018 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi,

I am very soon moving to eir for FTTH and VOIP for my home phone. I already have a decent router which I plan to use for DHCP, WiFi, etc but as it has VOIP capabilities built in, I would like to configure it to that I don't need to use the supplied F2000 modem purely as a telephone adaptor for VOIP. Can you please advise what settings I need to use in order to set this up on my own router?

Best Regards,

FergOC

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

fergoc wrote: »
    Hi,

I am very soon moving to eir for FTTH and VOIP for my home phone. I already have a decent router which I plan to use for DHCP, WiFi, etc but as it has VOIP capabilities built in, I would like to configure it to that I don't need to use the supplied F2000 modem purely as a telephone adaptor for VOIP. Can you please advise what settings I need to use in order to set this up on my own router?

Best Regards,

FergOC
    Hi fergoc, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us today. 

Our support team on 1890 260 260 will be able to assist you with this and advise on all. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭TeaServer

fergoc wrote: »
    Hi,

Best Regards,

FergOC
    Hi fergoc,

Did you have any success in getting details on the SIP settings for eir network?

/T

• Registered Users Posts: 39 fergoc

Hi TeaServer,

eir Tech Support had no hesitation in giving me the SIP password, which is a huge string of numbers / letters. I tried to set it up on my router but when it didn't work off the bat, I haven't played around with it much since due to work commitments.

Thanks,

FergOC

Advertisement