Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Novel Released last year, cant remember the name or author

• 20-02-2018 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

Hi

I'm sorry to ask such a vague question, I hope someone has the answer. There was a book came out last year, by a fairly respected author. There was a male character in it who embarks on his first gay affair in his 30's. As far as I can remember from the reviews, the novel is split into 4 alternate timelines (I think). I remember reading reviews for it ant thinking I would definitely read it. I just cant remember the name of the author or book now.

The author wrote it after his own son came out to him. I've been trying to google it but not getting results. I'm getting results for "Days without End" but thats not the book...

thanks in advance...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,601 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

Possibly, possibly, you may be taking about 4 3 2 1 by Paul Auster?

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭oxygen

Arghus wrote: »
    Possibly, possibly, you may be taking about 4 3 2 1 by Paul Auster?

Thanks very much, that's it. I think I was getting some parts of the reviews mixed up with "Days without End" as well, to make things more complicated, hah

Much appreciated...

Advertisement