Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Branch Withdrawal Limit

Options
  • 20-02-2018 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Is there a max amount that can be withdrawn in a branch please? The amount I require is < €10k.

Do the Branch need prior notice if withdrawing the above?

I don't have my account in this particular Branch but I am a BOI customer and have my account in another city.

Regards

Adrian

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Moanin wrote: »
    Hi,

Is there a max amount that can be withdrawn in a branch please? The amount I require is < €10k.

Do the Branch need prior notice if withdrawing the above?

I don't have my account in this particular Branch but I am a BOI customer and have my account in another city.

Regards

Adrian

Hi Adrian,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

We would ask that you give at least one working days notice for a cash withdrawal in any branch for an amount of €5,000 or over. You should be able to make this in any branch with a cashier once you have some photo ID with you. I've given a link here as well that you can use to order cash from a branch of your choice.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement