Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Very unhappy with massage therapist

Options
  • 20-02-2018 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hey
    I went to a health and beauty place today for a massage and I hated every minute. The therapist ignored everything I said, spoke over me and did the opposite of anything I requested. When I said I was too warm (for the 10th time) she said "don't worry it'll be over soon" Like it was something to be endured! She spoke down to me, was rough with the towel, patting it down forcefully because I dared to give out. I've been going there for years and only ever had an excellent experience. If she was halfway good at her job I'd have got over it. Should I complain or just get over it?? I felt really intimidated by her too.:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Definitely, you might get comped but even if not management might speak to her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Wrong section on the forum

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement