Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q-Park off Pearse Street

Options
  • 20-02-2018 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

So I'm going to bring my car up to work (Dublin City Centre) on Thursday after using the train for the last while. There are 2 car parks convenient for me:

- IFSC car park
    - Q-Park just off Pearse Street.

I've parked in IFSC before and found it a bit narrow going round the bends (my car is a bit of a wide-load - Nissan 370Z). The kerbs are pretty high and I just about got away without kerbing my wheels.

I was just wondering whether the Q-Park off Pearse St. is more accommodating to the more generously proportioned vehicle.

All comments welcome.

Alan.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

It’s 4cm wider than a Golf; is that really a problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

I've never parked in either but I do know q park car parks do a loyalty deal. I pay less than a fiver a day in o connell street

Advertisement