Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Property in Kilbarrack

Options
  • 20-02-2018 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I am not Irish, I have no friends or personal experience in Kilbarrack area. I am on the point to buy a terrace house from 1999 ( 104 mq - 3 beds - 3 baths ) for 300K
    What's your opinion? What should I check and see in that area ? I have already contacted Garda but with no answer so far. Hope to find a clear answers
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

used to be fairly rough, particularly around the train station. not sure what its like now, gone from that general area about 7 years

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

Not rough at all, complete outsider myself, live very near the train station and have had an issue once with an idiot over a dog. Been here two and a half years now, surrounded by really lovely neighbours. Our house has increased in value by 63K, slightly smaller than the one you're looking at but a good 10% more than that. Similar property up the road has gone for 321K (smaller than ours).

Where is it exactly, is it the one with a load of rubbish in the garden? Great house dressing by the current owners :pac:

You should of course check the area, come up around midnight/1am on a Friday/Saturday night and at other times during the day and week. Get a feel for the place.

Edit: Okay found it. It's on the slightly rougher side of the tracks but grand apart from the green area being badly littered. You'd also want only one car, parking is an absolute nightmare over that side. On the plus side Tesco is just down the road.

Advertisement