Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

interest rate reduction

Options
  • 20-02-2018 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

I received correspondence from BOI a number of weeks ago about reducing my interest rate on my mortgage. I completed the online form a few weeks ago and I have heard nothing since. I have tried to ring BOI but never manage to actually get through to somebody. Perhaps you might be able to help me here - I am looking for an update on my application - also I am not sure if i should post my mortgage account number. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

missyb01 wrote: »
    I received correspondence from BOI a number of weeks ago about reducing my interest rate on my mortgage. I completed the online form a few weeks ago and I have heard nothing since. I have tried to ring BOI but never manage to actually get through to somebody. Perhaps you might be able to help me here - I am looking for an update on my application - also I am not sure if i should post my mortgage account number. Thanks

Hi missyb01,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

In this case I'd ask you to call our mortgages team directly on 01 611 3333 and the advisers there should be able to look into your application for you.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement